Thursday, June 01, 2006

TAG!!!

Well ,this is a tag which was sent to me by both Anwita and Shayeri(2 of my fellow bloggers and online pals too..)and which I am filling only and only because of Shayeri's excessive nagging...lol!.kidding of course...

ok so here it goes....

Time of starting?
5:50pm

Were you named after anyone?
well..there is a story behind my name..apparently a few days after i was born my dad went to see a play based on the life of lord krishna where the female who played 'Radha' was very pretty..so he decided to name me Radhika..(freaky aint it)

Do you wish on stars?
well...I havent ever actually seen a "Toot-ta hua tara"
are we supposed to wish on the ones in one piece too??

When did you cry last?
Last week..when I saw the last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S...it was so sad...
Monica and Chandler were moving away somewhere...and Rachel and Ross finally confess their love for each other..

What is your favorite meat?
Chicken..which I'm being deprieved of thanks to the frikin 'Bird flu'...can't they invent antibiotics for birds too???

What is the most embarassing CD on your shelf?
Air supply....I don't have many CD's either..but most emabarassing cassette is "GOLDEN MELODIES" by Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar..(it belongs to my mum)

If you were someone else would you be friends with yourself?
How the HELL am I supossed to know?????????????????????????????????//

Are you a daredevil?
Nope,not at all.

How do you release your anger or depression?
SCREAM (as loud as I can)..and bang my fist on a pillow,swear as much as I can....

Where is your second home(s)?
B-309 sarita vihar(Abhinav's place)
D-1/5 Hauz Khas(Niki's place)
B-396 NFC(Rekha mausis place)
M.I.S..my school(unfortunately)

Do you trust others easily?
Not really...or maybe sometimes...(confusing question I, tell you)

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie dolls!!!!!!!!I had about 20 of 'em..and loads and loads of their merchandise.......

What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Till last year it was EVS..shit useless.......and to think they actually cut off our games period to teach us that!!Thank god we don't have it in tenth!!

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Ya ..quite a lot actually..But for some weird reason people can't tell WHEN I'm being sarcastic;)

Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Yup went for a Bryan Adams concert 3 years back..It was good!!!

What do you look for in a guy?
Good looks,good personality and good conversational skills.

Would you bungee jump?
I would love too..but doubt whether I'll ever get a chance..

Do you untie your shoe laces when you take them off?
Never actually needed too..so why bother??

What's your favorite icecream?
Haagen Dazs and Ben and Jerry's(had 'em in Singapore)
Yummy!Yummy!

What are your favorite colors?
Black and Red.

What are your least favorite things?
Snakes(can't stand them) and natural disasters(I'm shit scared of them).

How many people do you have a crush on?
Two-one major and one minor.

Who do you miss the most now?
All my friends at school and cousins who don't stay in Delhi.

What are you listening to right now?
Buttons-Pussycat Dolls.

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Red or Black.

What is the weather like now?
Humid,a bit cloudy.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ayan(half an hour back).

The first thing you notice about the other sex?
Their overall looks and personality.

Do you like the person who sent you this?
Yup,I like both Anwita and Shayeri..though I've known them only for a short while..

How are you today?
Tired and sleepy...due to the fact that I was woken up at six thirty this morning and forced to go for a swim along with my dad.:@:@

Favorite non-alcoholic drink.
Coke.

Favorite alcoholic drink?
Bacardi Breezer(cranberry flavour)..its the only alcoholic drink that actually doent taste like its been locked up in some dingy old corner for years..

Natural hair color?
Black or maybe brown..but according to Naman its multicoloured(I wonder why he thinks its 'multicoloured??')

Eye color?
Brown..according to Madhavi..the absolutely perfect shade.;)

Wear contacts?
Yup.But only to parties and outings..not to school..wore them to school once..and got a hell lot of stupid comments:@

Siblings?
Yup..one sister..she's six years elder to me..and she thinks she's the queen of england!!!!!!!!

Favorite month?
August..since my birthday falls in it.......

Favorite food?
Anything to do with CHOCOLATES!!

Favorite day of the year?
8th August(my birthday),Diwali(my favourite festival),anyday on which I am totally vela!!

Have you ever been too shy to ask anyone out?
Nope..I've been brave in these matters..(if you know what I mean)

Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings......

Summer or winter?
Summer....winter brings with it a hell lot of studying..

What book/magazine are you reading?
Well..I was reading this really exciting book called 'Labyrinth' which Niki madam very cleverly chorified from me....;@

What is on your mousepad?
I usually use my laptop...

What did you watch on TV last night?
This movie
called 'Shall we Dance??' and FRIENDS(the only TV show I seriously watch)

Favorite smell?
Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden,and this really sexy cologne a certain person uses but refuses to tell me its name!!

Most tiresome thing you've ever done?
Sightseeing in Paris..in 25 degree centi grade heat..plus no fans and no AC's..there was a bloody heater in my room!!!!!!!!!!

Time of finishing?
6:45pm

4 Comments:

Blogger Shayeri said...

yo! great tag...

man everyone thinka im a nag!!! boo hoo...**weeps a bit, wipes her tears**.

great post!!

and u have good ways of venting ure anger....

tags r fun, cuz they're soooo random.

so that makes it 5 ppl who answered the tag...

yippeee!! im kinna pysched tht people actually paid heed to the tag.

yes i knw antu you tagged them first, but i was the one who nagged them to start writing. muhuhahahah

~shayeri

and dont let this blog die away....oh it wont...im there to nag to you death!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger nikita said...

hey rads.........

what a funny tag....left me in splits....esp. the multicoloured bit....
n you know, now that i think of it, i know u well enough 2 fill out most of the answers....i found myself thinking red n black even before i read it !
and ya, shayeri's right...tags are real fun because they're random....i'll fill this one out, too...but later (stupid tution classes coming in the way of everything)....

3:22 AM  
Blogger zzz said...

hey! im a friend of niki...
great tag! the way you put everything was really hilarious...i'd love to see ur multicoloured hair :P
btw, im adding u guys to my blogroll(absentmindedaparajita.blogspot.com)
and niki, hurry up and post something!!
post on :D
appu

9:13 PM  
Blogger Radhika Batra said...

hey...aparajita!!thanx!!!
plzz nag niki as much as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hoobastank - The Reason

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com