Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bienvenue!

Welcome to our blog, people!!
...and those of you whose speakers are not switched on be sure to put 'em on cause I've put sound effects(*thanks,shayeri for all the help).I actually wanted to put on some nice flipsyde or linkin park or creed song but they weren't there on the website so onto another one of my favourites which is 'the reason' by hoobastank....
ok some time later this week (after nikita madam comes back from her trip and takes thode se kasht and writes) we'll be posting descriptions of all our favourite cousins....and then maybe sometime later I'll be writing about all my best friends....
Till then...
Life is going on.......and on..and on... (a bit too fast for my liking..)..........
***********************************************************************

11 Comments:

Blogger Anwita Khaitan said...

you go girl!!!! cool!! finally u both made ur blog..it was a long time coming:D:D.......... now i am expecting u guys to update regularly...i hope ur blog doesnt go down the drain like loads of my friends' blogs...:D:D...all the best!!!.....(fingers crossed).....
oh and yeah....i totally agree with u....time is flying by wayy too fast:S.....
anyway rock on!!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Shayeri said...

ya...be like me...regular...:P:P...and if u need ne help, just gimme a call, I'll be such a BAD nag you'll post 2 push me off ure ass!!

thanks for the credit!! but thts little work!!

and looking forward 2 more and more posts!! till we burst!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

ummm can i hack ur blog??!!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Shayeri said...

hey!!! just commented for no reason. but now that i have begun:

! update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! you have been tagged...so you and niki(yes niki, u cnt escape!!) have to do the quiz. and answer sseparately of course. you both won't have the same answers duh!!
! your profile pic is damn nice...
! karky...ure useless...u dun evn knw how to hack!!
ok no, im not challenging u!

well thts abt it

12:23 PM  
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

moi est useless??!!
well now since u aint giving me a challenge...i wont take it!
nehow, i CAN hack but i have showed pity
so enjoy! :D

12:36 AM  
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

*shown

12:36 AM  
Blogger Radhika Batra said...

ok Mr.monkeman ie kary..if u even try and hack my blog..im going to get sum1 to hack all ur email ids /hi5 accounts/blogs etc etc.....

12:43 AM  
Blogger Anwita Khaitan said...

hehe lol u can trust me to do that.....:)...........

and hey!! SHAYERI!! i tagged these gals first!!!:P:P

12:57 AM  
Blogger Radhika Batra said...

oops..its karky*

5:12 AM  
Blogger [\\Kartikeya//] said...

radhika, u r more than welcome to hack my
"email ids /hi5 accounts/blogs etc etc....."
...so if u wanna jus give me a ring..!
neways ya its karky :D

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since radhika is forcing me write somethin abt this lame excuse for a blog, all i will say is that this is the most crappy thing i've ever seen !!!!! the shayeri thing was nice though

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hoobastank - The Reason

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com